Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Clomifene Citrate||Alias:||Serophene; Pergotime|
|CAS Register Number:||50-41-9||EINECS:||200-035-3|
|Molecular Formula:||C32H36ClNO8||Molecular Weight:||598.08|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
Clomiphene Citrate is a kind of triphenylethylene derivatives with its structure being similar to estrogen and has a strong anti-estrogen but weak estrogenic activity. The ovulation induction mechanism of this product is to promote an increase in the secretion of pituitary gonadotropins; gonadotropin stimulates the follicle growth and maturation inside the ovary, further causing production and secretion of luteinizing hormone with a clinical pregnancy curing rate of 35% for patients suffering ovulation disorders.
However, for patients with primary pituitary or ovarian dysfunction, such as primary amenorrhea, it is usually for applying this drug for treatment. In addition, anovulation caused by factors of other organs (such as thyroid, adrenal dysfunction) is not suitable for subjecting to this treatment. Clomiphene citrate has an effect of promoting the sperm production of men which is clinically used for the treatment azoospermia. The prerequisite for clinical application is a certain function in ovarian and a normal or a bit lower hormone levels
1. Ovulation induction: for the treatment of anovulatory or inadequate luteal malfunction; infertility women who hope for pregnancy. At the 3-5 days of menstrual bleeding or progesterone withdrawal bleeding, orally administrate 50 mg daily and continuously take for five days. Usually ovulation occurs at about 7 days after stopping drugs when having intercourse is easy to increase the pregnancy rate. If the dose can induce ovulation, the treatment can be repeated; if there is no ovulation, the daily dose can be increased to 100 ~ 150 mg with administration in twice upon an empty stomach for 5 consecutive days.
At appropriate indications, most patients can ovulate in the first cycle of treatment, for patients of long-term amenorrhea; their endometrial is not sensitive enough which requires two to three cycles of treatment for induction menstruation. If ovulation still doesn't occur after three cycles, people should be reconsidered whether the diagnosis is correct.
2. Functional uterine bleeding, secondary amenorrhea or severe oligomenorrhea, and polycystic ovary syndrome: for people who ha menstruation, they should begin to take drug at the 5th day of menstrual; People without menstruation may start at any day or at the 5th day of the in artificial cycle with 1/d 50 ~ 100mg.
3. Male with low sperm and infertility: 25mg /d/per time; consecutively take for 25 days as one treatment course. Repeat it after stopping for five days until the sperm count reach normal standards; this process normally takes 3 to 12 courses. Male patients with no sperm should not apply clomiphene citrate for therapy.
4. Senile vaginitis and non-specific vaginitis: apply one tablets of clomiphene citrate per day; place it with vaginal suppositories (each tablets contains clomiphene 0.1 mg and chloramphenicol 250 mg) into the vagina with a week being a course; It is reported that it has better efficiency than chlorhexidine suppository.
5. Treatment of the anus, vulva, scrotum itching and eczema, dermatitis, chilblains, scabies; can apply 10% clomiphene citrate cream for treating affected area with a rapid efficacy, a long duration and high safety.
Clomiphene Citrate is a SERM that is specifically used as a fertility aid due to its ability to enhance the release of gonadotropins. Clomid has the ability to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Ovarian-Axis. This will increase the release of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) significantly. By increasing gonadotropin release, this can lead to the egg being released, thereby increasing the chance of conception.
Clomid also carries strong anti-estrogen properties that could be used therapeutically, but its anti-estrogen properties are most commonly associated with anabolic steroid use. Testosterone and many testosterone derived steroids have the ability to convert to estrogen through testosterone’s interaction with the aromatase enzyme. As estrogen levels rise, this can lead to gynecomastia and excess water retention. Heavy water retention can also promote high blood pressure. By supplementing with Clomid during anabolic steroid use, the SERM will bind to the estrogen receptors, therefore inhibiting the estrogen hormone from binding. This can be very useful in combating gynecomastia, as when Clomid binds to the receptor it prevents estrogen from stimulating the mammary tissue. It can also have a positive impact on water retention, but as it won’t actively reduce serum estrogen levels it’s sometimes not enough.
Clomid also possess functioning traits that are beneficial to the anabolic steroid user post anabolic steroid use. Specifically we’re referring to Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In men, Clomid also has the ability to stimulate the pituitary to release more LH and FSH, which will in turn stimulate enhanced natural testosterone production. This is extremely beneficial to the anabolic steroid user post cycle as natural testosterone levels will be very low due to suppression caused by anabolic steroid use.
If you are interested in Clomiphene Citrate,please contact me:
|Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)||CAS 54965-24-1|
|Clomiphene Citrate||CAS 50-41-9|
|Toremifene citrate||CAS 89778-27-8|
|Anastrozole (Arimidex)||CAS 120511-73-1|
|Letrozole (Femara)||CAS 112809-51-5|
|Raloxifene HCl||CAS 82640-04-8|