Hangzhou Fuluo Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
High quality, competitive price, fast delivery
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formnula:||C14H22N2O||Molecular Weight:||234.34|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade|
Lidocaine is the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, digoxin poisoning, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is unavailable or contraindicated. Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine prophylactic administration is no longer recommended for acute cardiac infarction; the overall benefit of this measure is not convincing.
1. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that works by causing temporary numbness/loss of feeling in the skin and mucous membranes.
2. Lidocaine is used on the skin to stop itching and pain from certain skin conditions (e.g., scrapes, minor burns, eczema, insect bites) and to treat minor discomfort and itching caused by hemorrhoids and certain other problems of the genital/anal area (e.g., anal fissures, itching around the vagina/rectum).
Some forms of this medication are also used to decrease discomfort or pain during certain medical procedures/exams (e.g., sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy).
3. Lidocaine, also known as xylocaine and lignocaine, is a medication used to numb tissue in a specific area and to treat ventricular tachycardia. It can also be used for nerve blocks.
4. Lidocaine mixed with a small amount of epinephrine is available to allow larger doses to be used as numbing and to make it last longer. When used as an injectable it typically begins working within four minutes and lasts for half an hour to three hours.
5. Lidocaine may also be applied directly to the skin for numbing.
6. Lidocaine is generally safe to use in those allergic to tetracaine or benzocaine. Lidocaine is an antiarrhythmic medication of the class Ib type.
7. Lidocaine works by blocking sodium channels and thus decreasing the rate of contractions of the heart. When used locally as a numbing agent, local neurons cannot signal the brain.
Indications and Usage
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; Lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action.
Epinephrine vasocon stricts arteries, reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used e. G. For endoscopies, before intubations, etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
If you are interested in Lidocaine ,please contact me:
Certificate of Analysis
|Product Name||Lidocaine||CAS NO.||137-58-6|
|Packing Size||25KG||Production Date||20190320|
|Shelf life||20210319||Report Date||20190321|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Appearance||White or off-white crystalline powder||off-white crystalline powder|
|Related Substance||Impurities A≤0.01%||Not detected|
|Conclusion||Complies with EP8.0 Standard|
|Benzocaine HCl||CAS 23239-88-5|
|Lidocaine HCl||CAS 73-78-9|
|Procaine HCl||CAS 51-05-8|
|Prilocaine HCl||CAS 1786-81-8|
|Tetracaine HCl||CAS 136-47-0|