Hangzhou Fuluo Biological Technology Co.,Ltd.
High quality, competitive price, fast delivery
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Sulfanilic Acid||MF:||C6H7NO3S|
White to off-white powder, which absorbs water in the air and turns into white crystals with one molecule of crystal water. It loses crystal water when the temperature reaches 100 °C, starts to decompose and carbonize at 300 °C, is slightly soluble in cold water, and dissolves in boiling water. It is insoluble in ethanol, ether and benzene. It has obvious acidity and can be dissolved in sodium hydroxide solution and sodium carbonate solution. Used in the manufacture of azo dyes, etc., and also as a pesticide for controlling wheat rust.
1. Used in the manufacture of azo dyes, etc., also used as pesticides for controlling wheat rust.
2. Mainly used in the manufacture of dyes, printing and dyeing auxiliaries and control of wheat rust and as intermediates for spices, food colorings, medicines, brighteners, pesticides, etc.
3. Used in organic synthesis, also used as chromatography reagents.
4. Used as a reference reagent, experimental reagent and chromatographic reagent.
5. Reference reagents. Determination of aluminum, magnesium, potassium, sodium, iodine, iodide and nitrite. The nitrite was measured in the same manner as N - 1-naphthylethylenediamine hydrochloride, and hydrazine and hydrazine were examined. Potassium can be measured indirectly by potassium nitrite. Determination of serum bilirubin, soil analysis. Also used in the field of printing and dyeing auxiliaries, pesticide bactericides, spices, food coloring, pharmaceutical building materials, etc.
6. Used as an analytical reagent, such as a reference reagent for the determination of nitrite. Also used as a chromatographic reagent for dye synthesis, pharmaceutical industry
Handling and storage
Operational precautions: closed operation, local exhaust. Operators must be specially trained to strictly follow the operating procedures. Operators are advised to wear self-priming filter dust masks, chemical safety glasses, anti-poisoning overalls, and rubber gloves. Avoid dust. Avoid contact with oxidants, acids, and alkalis. Lightly load and unload during handling to prevent damage to packaging and containers. Equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may be harmful residues.
Storage Precautions: Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat. It should be stored separately from oxidants, acids and alkalis, and should not be mixed. The storage area should be provided with suitable materials to contain spills.
If you are interested in Sulfanilic acid,please contact me: