Telmisartan is a benzimidazole derivative and a non-peptide angiotensin II receptor antagonist with antihypertensive property. Telmisartan selectively antagonizes angiotensin II binding to the AT1 subtype receptor, located in vascular smooth muscle and adrenal gland. The antagonism results in vasodilation and inhibits the angiotensin II-mediated aldosterone production, which in turn leading to a decrease in sodium and water as well as an increase in potassium excretion leading to a subsequent reduction in blood pressure.
Telmisartan (Micardis) is an oral prescription medication most commonly used to treat hypertension, including mild hypertension where blood pressure is only moderately elevated or borderline. If choosing to self-medicate for mild hypertension or borderline high blood pressure, telmisartan is an excellent or even best choice.
As elevated blood pressure is often an undesired side effect of anabolic steroid cycles and can even limit use of androgens, this use of telmisartan is already enough to make the drug of value to many.
However, telmisartan also has an entirely different category of use, due to having quite a number of other interesting properties which can be valuable in some instances.
Benefits can include improvement to fat loss, endurance, insulin sensitivity, reduction of risk of atherosclerosis, stroke, and of heart attack, and possible benefit to brain health. In some cases mood or energy can be improved as well.
Usage and Dosage
If blood pressure needs to be moderated, I'd certainly consider using telmisartan. If there is no such need, factors that could suggest its use include interest in reducing visceral fat, of improving impaired insulin sensitivity, of reducing risk of atherosclerosis, or depending on personal interest, of possibly improving brain health and function.
Reasons not to use telmisartan could include unwillingness to accept the risk of possible side effects, or unwillingness to shift the balance of fat loss towards visceral fat loss versus subcutaneous fat loss. In general, if dieting and training achieve only the same bodyfat percentage despite the positive effects of telmisartan, appearance could be smoother due to the same amount of bodyfat being present but with less of it stored as unhealthful visceral fat. On the other hand, if taking advantage of improved loss of visceral fat with telmisartan to achieve a lower bodyfat percentage, then there's no smoothness penalty. However, when aiming for contest condition there's a certain amount of fat that the body must retain: theoretically, reducing visceral fat in this case might force retention of a greater amount of subcutaneous fat. So I wouldn't advise telmisartan use in the last few weeks before a bodybuilding contest.
To reduce risk of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, or stroke where risk is only moderate in the first place, I suggest a dose from 20 to 40 mg taken orally once per day. Dosing would be the same where the interest is slowing loss of brain function with age, or potentially improving brain function.
For possible improvement in fat loss, particularly of visceral fat, or improvement of endurance I suggest dosing of 80-160 mg/day. Starting dose, however, generally should be only 40 mg/day until tolerance is assessed.
While it's not required and telmisartan users in general do not do so, when using this drug I suggest supplementing with oleuropein 200-400 mg/day and Vitamin D 5000 IU/day. These are to reduce or perhaps eliminate two activities of telmisartan that I would not consider desirable for physique or performance enhancement, though they add to its medical use.
Telmisartan should not be used in combination with a diuretic, and I would avoid allowing severe dehydration while using this drug.
Blood pressure should be monitored while using telmisartan. Typically, any decrease of blood pressure is simply to healthful levels or more-nearly healthful levels, and those who do not have high blood pressure see no decrease with telmisartan. Still, there can be exceptions, so this should be watched.
Lastly, I would cycle telmisartan use rather than use it continuously. There's no proof of what cycling method might be optimal, but for example I'd suggest being "off" about as many weeks per year as "on" as a minimum. This is not because of proven problem, but simply because I expect the benefits can be fully or nearly fully realized with this amount of use, and where any of the changes to gene expression or receptor blocking might be adverse in the individual case rather than beneficial, this will then be no more than half the time.
1. Competitive prices: For small order and bulk purchase, the price will be different. A good discount would be given when you make a large order, we usually send extra powders as gift to our customers.
2. Top quality: With our years of experience, advanced technology and continuous research, our quality is to fully meet the needs of the market and the requirements of customers. All of our products are highly quality guaranteed, once any problem is found, the package would be reshipped for you.
3. Discreet package: All orders are packed the way suits you best to cross customs safely. Since this is related to size and value of your order, it may come in more than one package. Or if you have your own ideal way, it could be also taken into consideration.
4. Security Shipping: We'd like to send by different express(EMS,TNT,DHL,FedEx) at one period of time. The most professional forwarder would be recommanded for you.
5. Fast delivery: We have stock, so we can delivery quickly once payment is received.
6. Rich experience: Our company is a professional production leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area of many years, our products have exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East and so many other countries, and we have got very good feedback from our customers, we had established long friendly relations of cooperation.
7. Best service: We will give you warm after-sale service, any of your question would be solved as soon as possible.
|T3 /Liothyronine sodium/Cytomel||CAS 55-06-1|
|Lorcaserin HCI||CAS 846589-98-8|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||CAS 2420-56-6|
|Calcium Pyruvate||CAS 52009-14-0|
|Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide||CAS 6700-34-1|
|Lorcaserin hydrochloride||CAS 846589-98-8|
|Contact Person :||Lisa|