Raw Powder Mesterolone/Proviron/Mestoranum for Pharmaceutical Chemical
CAS 1424-00-6 Mesterolone
Product name: Mesterolone
Other name: Proviron
CAS register number: 1424-00-6
Molecular formula : C20H32O2
Assay : 99%
Appearance: white crystalloid powder
It is produced and released by a part of the brain called the hypothalamus and in turn controls the production and release of.
What is the role of mesterolone in increasing the sperm count and motility and what is the mechanism by which it increases?
1:In order to answer your question one must initially review how and why testosterone is produced.
2:Gonadotrophin releasing hormone (GRH) is the hormone that controls reproductive function.
3:It is produced and released by a part of the brain called the hypothalamus and in turn controls the production and release of luteinising hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) (called gonadotrophins) from the adjacent pituitary gland.
4:LH acts with FSH to stimulate testosterone production, secreted by the interstitial cells of the testis and responsible for triggering the development of sperm and of many sexual characteristics such as the changes that occur during puberty in the penis and testicles.
5:Mesterolone is indicated in the treatment of testosterone deficiency or male infertility associated with malfunction of the hypothalamus, pituitary or testicles.
6:Mesterolone is an oral applicable androgen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derivative anabolic steroid, a synthetic product of the male hormone testosterone. It is sold under the brand name Proviron.Roughly 5% of testosterone undergoes 5-alpha reduction to form the potent androgen DHT, which is a sex hormone and androgen hormone. DHT plays a major role in the formation of the male genitals, and, in adults, it acts as the primary androgen in the prostate and hair follicles. Proviron is almost as pure a DHT steroid as you will find out there. With DHT compounds such as proviron, you need not worry about any estrogen aromatization.
7:The drug has shown value in treating men with mental health issues, such as depression,sexual dysfunction, impotency and low libido, anxiety and bipolar disorders. The drug also is commonly used to treat sexual dysfunction, including low sperm count. Additionally, mesterolone may enhance the effectiveness of other steroids. Mesterolone binds to estrogen receptors, reducing their activity, which not only reduces estrogen production, but also encourages natural testosterone production in the body.
8:Another benefit of proviron is that it binds very well to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), which is the hormone responsible for reducing free testosterone circulating in the body. This is probably the reason why some use proviron during PCT.In addition, it’s a precursor to full TRT (testosterone replacement therapy).
Dosages and Half Life
9:The half life of proviron is around 12 hours. A good recommended dosage is 25-75mg per day; though, I have personally never exceeded 50mg a day in a stack. The detection time is 5-6 weeks. so those that are tested often would be wise to avoid this compound. Females are not advised to take proviron because of its DHT properties. Side effects for females can be very nasty and unpredictable.
10:In the case of bodybuilders and athletes, Proviron is normally used between 50 - 150mg per day to either control Estrogen levels, reduce water retention (caused by estrogen), or to increase fertility following the conclusion of a cycle.
1. Used for organic synthesis of raw materials and drug intermediates from acetaminophen ether.
2. Antipyretic analgesics for the treatment of fever, headache, neuralgia.
3. Active pharmaceutical ingredient for Scientific Research.
The antipyretic and analgesic effects of phenacetin are similar to that of acetylsalicylic acid, which is mainly used as anti-inflammatory drugs with a slow and long-lasting effect. It is an effective drug on the treatment of headache, neuralgia, joint pain and fever. However, it has a weak effect on treating anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory. Overdose can cause methemoglobinemia, resulting in hypoxia. Long-term medication can damage the kidneys, and even cause papillary necrosis, thus it should be taken with caution. Owing to its side effect and the rapid development of other similar drugs, the drug has been discontinued alone and just used as an active pharmaceutical ingredient for compound preparation with other drugs. It is often combined with aspirin, caffeine, for making aspirin compound (0.162 g of non-phenacetin, 0.227 g of aspirin, and 0.035 g of caffeine) for the treatment of colds with a small toxicity. Further addition of a small amount of the chlorpheniramine can produce chlorpheniramine cold tablets which can be applied to the treatment of colds, headache, neuralgia, rheumatism and so on.
Methods of Production
(1) By acetylation reaction from a p-aminophenyl ether. Heat the mixture of benzene, acetic anhydride and amino benzene ether on an oil bath azeotropically for 4h. Then cool the reaction mixture after completion of the reaction, getting precipitate of statins. Filter, washed with cold benzene and then dry to get the final product. The yield usually can reach 86% of the theoretical amount.
(2) By the reaction of sodium ethoxide and acetamidophenol: first add acetamidophenol into sodium ethoxide, and then slowly add ethyl iodide to heat and reflux for 1h, cool, filter, and the dissolve the crude product in ethanol. Filter and dilute the filtrate with water, and then cool, filter, and dried to obtain the final product. The yield can be 80% of the theoretical amount. At the first method, we can also use acetate instead of benzene as the solvent with the following process: heat 40% diluted acetic acid to boiling, add phenetidine and distill off the water. Add acetate when the temperature rise to 150 °C, reflux for 1h and continue to steam until the temperature rises above 150 °C, do sampling for determination of free amino benzene ether. Add certain amount of acetic anhydride based on the amount of residual phenetidine acetic anhydride, and the subject to reflux reaction for another 0.5h. Check the end, and reduce pressure if the product is qualified. Recycle acetate until the product contains 0.046 or less amino content and 0.2% or less acid. Press the reaction mixture back into the hot refined mother liquor, cool the mixture to 40 °C through stirring, filtrate and get the phenacetin crude product. For refining, add boiling water or refined mother liquor to phenacetin crude product, dissolve it through heated stirring, filter, and adjust the filtrate to pH = 4.5-4.7 with acid. Add activated carbon and sodium thiosulfates to stir for bleaching, filter and cool and crystal the filtrate liquid cooling crystallization, apply it to rejection filter, air dried to obtain phenacetin final product.
|Contact Person :||Lisa|